WorkForce International is partners with successful technology integration and reselling group in high pace growth working with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative customers. They are at the forefront of every new technology and with that unique expertise, they help the most advanced enterprises, unicorns and rising startups achieve their goals: performance and cost optimization, secure apps & websites, cloud/global data centers.
We are looking for a talented sales engineer to support their local (Spanish/Italian) and global sales teams and lead all technical engagements with their customers and prospects.
The successful candidate would bring industry understanding as well as knowledge of what it takes to clear out technical obstacles for a successful sale and help their customers to better consume their services.
This position is perfect for a hands-on technically experienced engineer to develop him/herself in the booming tech market and be a change agent to the largest enterprises.
- Provide technical expertise to new and existing customers in order to assist regional sales teams in reaching sales revenue goals.
- Responsible for technical pre-sales design recommendations and justifications.
- Lead and navigate our technical relationship with cloud-savvy customers
- Communicate account and project status with internal team
- Design and deliver large scale projects in a cloud environment
- Identify new business opportunities and expand our portfolio
- Experience working with a Cloud, SaaS technology environment
- Be fluent in Italian and English; fluency in additional languages such as Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, or German is also highly appreciated.
- Deep Knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the following topics in a cloud environment:
- 5+ years of proven success within a technical role, preferably customer-facing.
- Knowledge of enterprise buying processes, stakeholder management, and cultivating technical champions
- Ability to articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Experience designing and implementing a cloud-based technology solution.
- Broad, high-level knowledge of Internet architectures.
- Technical leadership skills for supporting project management, back office & pre-sales staff, and managing projects with little supervision.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven success in managing relationships with customers, vendors, and staff.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and intelligent
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile operating environment
- Outstanding networking abilities