Our client is Ship Owning firm with a well established operation since 1999. Their office in Limassol has around 30 staff members. We are looking for an Office Administrator/Receptionist to join this dynamic group and handle the below...
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, and forward calls, providing information, taking messages, and scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering the establishment, determine the nature and purpose of the visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Responsible for preparing project documents
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail.
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Responsible for issuing new and existing contracts
- Assists & Replaces the Customer Service Administrator where needed
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Graduate of Secretarial Studies
- University Diploma / Degree in Secretarial Studies / Public Administration / Business Administration will be considered as an extra qualification
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an extra qualification
- Computer Skills - Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Very good command of Greek and English language
Working Hours 09:30-17:30 Monday to Friday with 1:00’ break
Attractive gross salary depending on qualifications and experience x 12, plus medical aid