You are creative and you love to design things! Plus you are in a phase looking for your next big break...well, here it is! We are looking for an Graphics Designer to join our client's team in Nicosia. They represent, in Cyprus, one of the biggest media agencies in the world offering media expertise, solutions, and strategies for leading-edge brands.
As a Graphics Designer, you will deliver creative, engaging graphic ideas and implementations for online and offline media, with an amazing attention to detail.
Use your creative juices when:
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Conceptual mindset and imaginative design across offline and online channels.
- Ability to go above and beyond the brief and produce design concepts from conception to delivery.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of the advertising and social media industry, and trends.
- Superb Knowledge of Adobe suite programs (Illustrator, Animated CC, Photoshop, InDesign)
- HTML knowledge, Illustration, 3D design and video skills will be an advantage.
- University Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or in a similar field
- Minimum 4 years working experience as a graphic designer in the advertising industry.
What is on offer:
- A very competitive financial package including provident fund and 13th salary.
- On-going learning and specialised training
- Excellent working environment with emphasis on wellbeing and work-life balance.
- Combination of work-from-home and work-from-office