Our client offers IT solutions by connecting the user and technology with an efficient and seamless experience through their own innovative developments. They are continuously developing systems in the maritime and enterprise sectors of the satellite communication industry, while also extending their expertise into corporate IT solutions such as cloud computing, licensing, project management, and custom-developed hardware. They are currently looking for a Billing Assistant Manager for their offices in Limassol.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Monthly airtime – Ensure receiving all electronic files (CDR) from Providers, run, produce, check.
- Create and send invoices (electronic and/ or hard copy) to customers in a timely manner monthly.
- Handle customer inquiries and airtime claims in a prompt and effective manner.
- Maintain updated records in the billing software such as customer contracts, tariffs, new terminal registrations/deregistration’s, contact details etc.
- Handle multi airtime provides (vendors)
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and other departments within the business to ensure these processes are completed on an accurate and timely basis.
- Providing reporting monthly results to the management
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Proven experience of working in the telecom sector.
- Demonstrate experience of system integrations and or system/platform improvements.
- Shipping company experience (understanding the maritime environment) is considered an advantage.
- Accounting knowledge/experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of the English language (written and verbal). Ability to serve customers internationally.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good relationship builder
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Past experience of managing a team of 2 – 5 people.
What's on offer:
- Attractive annual salary including 13th
- 6% Provident fund
- Bonus scheme as per company policy