Our client specializes in designing and developing customized maritime software applications tailored to their clients’ needs. The development of maritime software applications has proven to be one of the most efficient and effective ways for their clients involved in the maritime industry to boost their potentials by applying effective monitoring and simplifying their operations.
Maritime software applications offer a mariner-friendly working environment by embracing shipping business rules and best practices and they are designed in such a way to prevent adverse effects to the end-users daily routines. They develop maritime software by utilizing Microsoft tools thus safeguarding high performance, transparency, accountability, and accuracy.
By developing these innovative software products for the maritime industry and embracing efficient risk profiling evaluation, modern risk auditing as well as training techniques, our client aims to provide tools and services with the aim to protect their client investment and help them fulfill their strategic goals and objectives.
Due to growth, we seek to recruit a Senior Software Engineer (.Net/Front End) for their team in Larnaca. This role is for leading the project. In other words, we are looking for a Senior Developer who undertakes ownership of the projects.
- Responsible for functional or technical leadership of the software projects, driving for excellence in team performance and in product design by the introduction of new technologies, processes, and/or software development methodologies.
- Provide technical leadership for platform and application software as per company goals.
- Works on the design and development of platform and software applications at a broad level including the system level of products.
- Works within a disciplined product development process and invest time to identify the best practices so as to achieve the defined targets.
- Assists in leading the technical supervision and project management of complex software projects/activities.
- 7+ years of experience in Software development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology and Engineering or related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- 5+ years of structured software development and/or Object Modeling Design experience.
- 5+ years experience in software development in Microsoft framework.
- Experience in UI/UX design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in Internet technologies (web development, application servers) and database design is a strong plus.
- Experience in the design and implementation of high-performance web applications and microservices architecture.