If you are instinctively curious and enjoy solving challenging problems, come join a team of handpicked talent driving digital campaigns. We are looking for a Digital Sales Performance Analyst to join our clients' team, based in Nicosia. They have a vibrant culture, being part of Cyprus’ most trusted financial institution.
- Analyze website and app and funnel conversion rate E2E including marketing campaign landing pages and forms (paid and owned media).
- Build reports E2E including all possible touchpoints and analyze attribution including regular reports to gauge
- effectiveness of online search, display advertising campaigns on the site/engine, placement/keyword, and
- creative levels
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization
- strategy and testing plan for clients.
- Improve website tagging through tag management tools (e.g. Google Tag Manager, etc.).
- Help configure and manage Google Analytics other tools to facilitate performances analyses.
- Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests on the UPL journey to improve conversion
- Track and measure squad progress towards goals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a STEM-related field or Marketing.
- 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing Analytics & testing
- Hands-on experience in website analysis with Google Analytics, CRO tool, and reporting
- Hands-on experience in relational databases, big data analytics data visualization
- Awareness of agile methodologies and iterative delivery
- Very good understanding of the banking business concepts
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and derive key insights
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in
- formulating opportunities
- High-energy and influence within the agile squad
- Collaborative mindset – supports other squad members through the process of hypothesis generation and
- test prioritization
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Greek & English.