Are you passionate about Trading? Join our clients' team and you will be working with the MT5 trading platform, where they offer forex, stocks, and commodities trading. You will explore new business opportunities that will sharpen the company's competitive edge in the market. With your understanding of market trends, you will propose and plan the implementation of new asset classes for our MT5 users. Your knowledge of trader behaviour and trends will drive the company to the next level of success.
As a Trading Analyst you will:
- Monitor trading activities and adequate risk exposure by analysing markets while mitigating risk through hedging.
- Review trading conditions regarding our offered symbols and adjust spreads, commissions, swaps, dividends, and trading sessions.
- Ensure that trade execution is in compliance with our best execution policy.
- Measure the impact of new features by conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Obtain the best pricing and execution for us and our clients by communicating with liquidity providers to resolve issues related to price slippage, low liquidity, and quotes filtering.
- Keep abreast of the latest legislation and best practices regarding risk management, market-making, and dealing.
- Explore financial markets and propose attractive assets for trading.
- University degree in a quantitative field (such as finance, mathematics, statistics, or physics) or equivalent in training and experience
- Working experience as a risk analyst on a trading platform (e.g. MT5, MT4, DXtrade, cTrader, and NinjaTrader)
- In-depth understanding of financial instruments and markets
- Keen interest in business news and familiarity with the economic calendar
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
What’s good to have
- Professional trading experience
- Experience as a forex dealer
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, for example in R, Matlab or Python
- Experience with MQL5
- Data analysis with SQL, BigQuery, or Power BI
- Market-based salary
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
- Access to the company's comprehensive learning courses
- Access to Provident Fund
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Stunning office with 360° sea and mountain views