Our client is a world-renowned Nutrition and Weight-loss company with a strong presence in Cyprus and a network of consultants spanning close to 85 islandwide. Having won plenty of awards and being certified as an Investor in People, by Deloitte, they are looking to hire a Consultant Support Administrator. They give their consultants all the support they need to run their own business, which means they can choose their own hours and have uncapped earning potential, and they get a job that suits their lives and their families. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Head Office Team and Consultant network and assist them in developing their businesses to stimulate growth and maximize effectiveness
Working closely with the General Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Offer sales, marketing & communications support to the company’s growing network of direct sales Consultants.
- Monitor the use of e-learning to ensure that skills gaps are being filled and licenses are being used effectively.
- Identify areas for recruitment and assist General Manager with the conversion of applications into active Consultants.
- Monitor correct use of the brand guidelines within the network of Consultants.
- Coordination, distribution, and renewal of Consultant and Team Leader documentation and agreements
- Manage the data required for Dr, Call Centre, Consultant, and Team Leader reports
- Oversee the company’s social media accounts and monitor those of its Consultants.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content weekly (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Organize various annual events in conjunction with various agencies and partners, including PR launches, gala dinners, and Consultant training events.
- Prepare/assist with the preparation of presentations, visuals, artwork, and translations where necessary
- Respond to inquiries made via email, telephone, and/or social media Communicate with followers, and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor customer reviews with a view to remedial action where there is negative feedback.
- Assist the General Manager with the organization and administration of the office.
- Maintain and update the company’s systems, literature website, and eCommerce.
- Translation and dissemination of internal documents to staff and Consultants.
- General office duties including filing
- Other duties as and when required by management
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to operate as part of a team to fulfill the company vision.
- An ability to think strategically and act operationally.
- Operates effectively and passionately out of values.
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading, and translation skills in English and Greek.
- Strong communication and organizational
- High level of proficiency with electronic technology, including MS Office, web applications, and management information systems.
- Proficient level of social media design and implementation experience.