Our client, a leading FMCG company, is looking to recruit a well-organized person for an Office Administrator responsible for the administration of the company by coordinating office activities and operations in compliance with company policies.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Manage phone calls and email correspondence. Answering incoming phone calls and providing basic information regarding the services provided by the company. Emails received requesting information regarding the services should be forwarded to the appropriate department.
- Organizing travel activities, documentation, flights, and accommodations to and from North Africa
- Create and update records, in the CRM software
- Overall supervision of the filling/archiving system.
- Supporting various departments with administration and general duties
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in English and Greek
- A diploma or a bachelor’s degree in a subject related to administrative studies or customer service, behavior, and relationships.
- Computer literate incl. Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Developed a sense of responsibility.