Our client is an established EMI licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, since 2017. With international affiliations, and a growing presence they are looking to hire a Client Support Representative for their CS team based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Customer Consultation on Company Products
- Responding to customers' inquiries via e-mail, phone, and chat
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Communication with the company's other departments (Finance, Compliance, technical support) to provide clients' guidance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Very good in English and/or Russian, German, Polish, Czech in writing, and verbal.
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Effective communication both orally and written
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Ability to work rotating shifts and work overtime when/if required. Shifts might include weekends.
- Work experience in customer support or a similar position
- Pleasant personality and a good team player
- Knowledge of additional languages, like Ukrainian, Russian, and Greek will be considered an advantage
- Experience in Zendesk will be considered an advantage
What's on offer
- Join a dynamic and innovative team with a friendly working environment;
- A competitive remuneration package of 19,500 per annum gross
- Hybrid working policy;