We are looking for an IT Risk Analyst to join our client’s Jinius team, based out of the Sporting Club Latsia in Nicosia. They have a vibrant and inclusive culture of a start-up, backed by Cyprus’ most trusted financial institution. We are in the process of building a team of talented people to help them reach their vision and we’d like you to join that team!
You will develop the IT risk management strategy and management-related activities, including performing assessments, managing identified risks, and providing advice and support to internal teams. Working closely with product, delivery, architecture, and data teams you will have a key role in ensuring the quality, reliability, and performance of Jinius. You will be part of a team that has full autonomy to deliver impactful projects.
- Monitors, tracks, and reports mitigation and resolution of IT risks
- Serves as liaison and point of contact for new issues and vetting
- Performs process-level walkthroughs, control testing, etc. for the identification and assessment of IT risks and controls
- Effectively communicate key risks, findings, and recommendations for improvement with key stakeholders
- Responsible for conducting deep dives on IT security-related processes and systems
- Verifies that IT risks are appropriately mitigated and leads multiple stakeholders in agreement on appropriate solutions/controls
- Provides expertise for resolution and risk mitigation
- Works closely with product, delivery, and architecture teams
- Executes any other activities assigned to them, that fall within and are relevant to their area of responsibility
- Technical skills are important but we’re treading start-up territory which means unknowns are a part of life, so a team player with a positive attitude looking for a challenge is the perfect fit! We adhere to best practices and the latest, proven technologies. We’re always making continuous changes to improve, and your ideas will be welcome.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT risk (or information security) related projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with security (e.g., ISO27001, SOC2) and risk management methodologies
- Related professional certifications (e.g., CISA, CISP) are preferred
- Continually be open to learning, sharing knowledge, and taking on new challenges
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work from home policy
- Friday half days
- Bi-weekly sprint reviews with drinks and snacks
- Monthly knowledge-sharing sessions
- Latest technologies and learning opportunities