Our client, established in the Libyan market and a leader in the FMCG industry is looking to hire a Transformation Manager for their Headquarters in Tripoli, Libya. This position will require you to marry the Digital and Technology upgrades with the Sales teams in order to increase efficiencies and identify improvements. Your contributions will have a lasting impact on the overall organization.
- Daily Market visits with Field/Sales Reps for review and audit purposes to help improve KPIs - throughout the entire country
- Compare Mobility theory with actual activities - reviewing Go to Market activities
- MIS Audit of the Sales Rep's mobility
- Fix on the spot issues/inefficiencies
- Coaching Sales Reps on Technology upgrades and sales tools
- Identify areas of development and suggestions for improvements
- Identify capability gaps for capability planning
- Reporting on all KPIs and Go To Market activities
- Previous commercial experience within the Sales/On-trade channel within an FMCG firm
- Compelling communicator with the ability to lead from the front and galvanize a team into action – previous sales and technology experience is essential
- Strong commercial acumen to enable the development of strong commercial propositions which can be developed into implementable sales plans.
- Culture assessment, gap analysis, implementation planning, and delivery from both a technology/MIS and sales perspective
- Change Plan development and implementation
- Structured selling and negotiation skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Ability to work with Information Systems
- Willing to relocate to Libya
What is on offer:
- Competitive tax-free salary (paid in dollars)
- Housing and transportation
- Full medical coverage
- Return tickets to your country of origin
If this sounds like it could be you and our values and ambitions resonate then we would love to hear from you.