Our client is a leading telecommunications service provider in the Maritime industry. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join their team as a Provisioning Officer who will work with their client activation team. The Provisioning Officer is responsible to receive and act on customers’ requests for terminal/SIM card/services activation/deactivation/modification.
In addition, you will be responsible to ensure that the company’s electronic systems and online platforms are correctly updated
- All provisioning activities for existing and possible new services offered by the company.
- For new and existing vessels:
- Issue/renewal of relevant Agreements & Certificates, addendums
- Point Service Activation (PSA) services: activations/alterations/deactivations of vessel’s Inmarsat
- terminals in the Inmarsat database (ESAS)
- Registration of vessels and Inmarsat equipment with the flag registries
- Update all company’s electronic systems, databases, and online platforms with the details of
- Pre-paid calling cards (processing of orders, monitoring, and supply of stock).
- Close cooperation with other departments in order to troubleshoot and resolve any issues reported by
- Participate in the On-Call Rotation Schedule, to handle when necessary after office hours urgent requests from
- customers. (shift weekly patterns between team members take place)
- Previous experience in the Maritime industry and in a similar job position.
- A Degree in Business, Management, or adequate experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Computer literacy.
- A logical thinker and the ability to work alone.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Able to multitask.
- Administrative skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Prioritization skills.
- Able to communicate and cooperate well with other departments.
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.