We are looking for a BA Project Manager to join our clients’ Digital Economy Platform (DEP) team, based at the Sporting Club Latsia in Nicosia. They have a vibrant and inclusive culture of a start-up, backed by Cyprus’ most trusted financial institution. We are in the process of building a team of talented people to help them reach their vision and we would like you to join them!
You will be responsible for the overall management, delivery, and oversight of integrations between the Digital Economy Platform and Third-Party Systems. You will manage the relationship with system vendors, the delivery of integrations and relevant upgrades, and act as the gatekeeper for the API specifications and relevant documentation. Working closely with product, delivery, development, and adoption teams you will have a key role in ensuring the quality, timely delivery, and usage of integrations for the Digital Economy Platform. You will be part of a team that has full autonomy to deliver impactful projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of the delivery of integrations with third-party systems including planning, scope definition, team and vendor management, and customer engagement
- Works closely with product, delivery, architecture, development, and adoption teams to gather inputs, confirm the scope, plan, and implement integrations based on the priorities defined
- Identifies, assigns, and manages the workload of the integrations team members and other resources to support the implementation of systems integrations
- Manages the communication with third-party system vendors, encourages collaboration, and establishes agreements for the delivery of systems integrations
- Monitors the end-to-end delivery of systems integrations, ensuring proper utilization of resource capacity, adherence to timeframes, timely escalation of risks & issues, and collaborates with the relevant team members to propose solutions to mitigate risks and resolve issues
- Acts as the gatekeeper of the API specifications, documents, and relevant artifacts that contribute to the implementation of systems integrations
- Acts as a change agent and works with key clients to support them in changing their internal processes to integrate with the Digital Economy Platform
- Works with the Product team to define, evaluate, and where applicable implement client-requested enhancements
- Prepares quality documentation and reports integrations progress in a coherent manner that is understood across all Platform teams and stakeholders
- Provides direction, shares knowledge, and applies methodologies and processes to continuously improve and ensure the successful delivery of systems integrations
- Executes any other activities assigned to them, that fall within and are relevant to their area of responsibility
Technical skills are important, but they are treading start-up territory which means unknowns are a part of life, so a team player with a positive attitude looking for a challenge is the perfect fit!
They adhere to best practices and the latest, proven technologies. They are always making continuous changes to improve, and your ideas will be welcome.
- Minimum 5 years of systems integration experience with at least 2 years in a leading role
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Management of Information Systems, or any other relevant field
- Knowledge of API protocols, and testing of APIs through tools such as Postman
- Experience in start-up companies and working in an agile environment will be considered a strong advantage
- Experience in integrations of finance or inventory management systems will be considered a plus
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to provide accurate and regular reporting and progress updates to senior management
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English