Our client is an international ship management firm with a diverse fleet of Tankers, Bulk Carriers, and Containers. Due to the expansion of their fleet we are looking to recruit a dynamic Marine & HSEQ Superintendent to be based at their Limassol Office.
This position will involve:
- worldwide travel to vessels for routine marine visits;
- internal audits and assessments for inspections
- day-to-day office responsibilities.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar role or vessel operations
- Sailing experience as a senior officer on bulkers/containers
- Experience with OCIMF SIRE System, Rightship, Safety (ISM/ISO), Quality Management Systems, and Security Systems (ISPS Code) would be considered an advantage
- High sense of professionalism and responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Multitasking skills
- Excellent communication/report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Russian language skills preferred
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language