Our client is an international ship management firm with a diverse fleet. Due to the expansion of their fleet we are looking to recruit a dynamic Technical Tanker Superintendent to be based at their Limassol Office.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all company vessels under your control are maintained in a safe and seaworthy condition in accordance with the requirements/instructions issued by the client, the Company's Senior Management, flag state administrations, and classification societies.
- Involved in day-to-day operations and managing all types of technical operations of tankers.
- Supervise and monitor technical/hull issues and provide technical support to the Vessel & Crew.
- Preparation and supervision of the execution of dry docking repairs, or floating maintenance/surveys when required.
- Monitor performances of machinery on board and evaluate overall vessel technical conditions.
- This role also requires international travel.
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a Tanker Technical Superintendent working with a ship-management/ship-owning company
- Chief Engineer's CoC with senior sailing experience on product/chemical tankers
- Experience with Drydocks and CAP surveys
- Strong knowledge of industry rules and regulation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, positive, and good team player
- High sense of initiative, professionalism, and responsibility
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Flexibility to travel frequently worldwide at short notice
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language