We’re looking for a Client Strategy and Adoption Lead to join our client's team at Jinius, based out of the Sporting Club Latsia in Nicosia. They have a vibrant and inclusive culture of a start-up, backed by Cyprus’ most trusted financial institution. They are in the process of building a team of talented people to help them reach their vision and we’d like you to join them!
Working closely with other Managers/Leads in DEP and other economy stakeholders to ensure that the products designed/built will be adopted and used by the customers. The role requires excellent knowledge of how the business market operates and have the ability to identify ecosystems to be enabled and make use of the DEP’s services. Close monitoring and collaboration with the customers to enable and help them use the Platform services/features.
- Designs and proposes the overall strategy plan as to the optimum way that leads faster to the DEP’s services adoption/usage.
- Be part and works with the Management/Leads to plan and monitoring DEP’s overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective actions as appropriate to scale up.
- Enables the usage by businesses of the different DEP services. Defines the success KPIs and closely monitors each service adoption progress. Takes corrective actions to meet the KPIs if needed.
- Works closely with the DEP Integration/Sales/Support team and Vendors to troubleshoot and support the customers.
- Identifies and enables new business ecosystems and/or pairs to further the DEP’s adoption and usage.
- Designs campaigns to collect missing customer data that will enable further adoption.
- Builds strong relationships with customers and understands which other services could be utilized and how.
- Reports progress at regular intervals to relevant meetings and committees.
- Proactively assesses and manages risks. Ensures timely escalation and mitigation of risks to avoid impact to the adoption plan.
- Championing and supporting the process of establishing the DEP and its continuous improvement
- Executes any other activities assigned to him/her, that falls within and are relevant to his/her area of responsibility.
You will get a laptop, 2 screens, a wireless keyboard, and a mouse, in addition to:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Friday half days
- Latest technologies and learning opportunities