Our client, the leading liquid beverage company in Libya, is looking to hire a CFO. If you have experience within an international FMCG with a proven track record in departmental management, then this role is for you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, departmental efficiencies, compliance, and bank relationships. You will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding the company's financial strategy and operations. You will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Identify departmental weaknesses and suggest improvements
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 7 - 10 years' of finance experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Previous experience in an international FMCG company, having setup departments.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Financial management experience.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
- You must be willing to relocate/travel to Libya
What's on offer:
- Attractive tax-free salary
- Fully furnished apartment and transportation
- Full medical and life insurance
- 3 return tickets to Greece/Cyprus