We’re looking for a DevOps engineer to join our clients' team at Jinius, based out of the Sporting Club Latsia in Nicosia. They have a vibrant and inclusive culture of a start-up, backed by Cyprus’ most trusted financial institution. They are in the process of building a team of talented people to help them reach their vision and we’d like you to join them!
Duties and responsibilities
- You will provision, secure, and monitor cloud resources and automation pipelines.
- Technical skills are important but they’re treading start-up territory which means unknowns are a part of life, so a team player with a positive attitude looking for a challenge is the perfect fit!
- They adhere to best practices and the latest, proven technologies. They’re always making continuous changes to improve, and your ideas will be welcome.
- Their current tech stack includes:
- GitHub / GitHub Actions / ArgoCD
- Kubernetes / Istio
- Grafana / Loki / Jaeger / Prometheus
- Cert Manager / Open Policy Agent
- PostgreSQL / Apache Kafka / Redis
- Good understanding the underline infrastructure necessary to deploy a Web App
- Experience with git
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Quick learner who’s keen for a challenge
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with service meshes
- Experience with declarative provisioning automation tools (Crossplane, Terraform)
- Experience with security & compliance tools (Cert Manager, Open Policy Agent, Kyverno, OIDC/OAuth 2.0)
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure)
You will get a laptop, 2 screens, wireless keyboard, and mouse, in addition to:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work from home policy
- Friday half days
- Latest technologies and learning opportunities