Our client is an established EMI licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, since 2017. With international affiliations, and a growing presence in European, African and Asian markets, they are looking to hire a Head of Customer Support for their CS team based in Nicosia, Cyprus to work closely with their international clients.
- Train, organize and motivate team members in their day-to-day work.
- Identify problems in the Customer journey and report them to the relevant department in order to work collectively to find a solution.
- Updating the FAQ and reviewing all texts published on website/ mobile application.
- Work with Zendesk for communication with Customers (single channel for telephone, email and chat communication).
- Ensure that the department staff are adequate and where required, hire and train new customer support team members.
- Handle all cases that need to be escalated.
- Extract several analytics through Zendesk for review of the department’s performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Work directly with Management to set and analyze Customer Support KPIs.
- 2+ Years in Customer Success Management
- 2+ years experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams. Professional services experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English and/or Russian; any additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Working knowledge of CRM systems; Zendesk will be considered an advantage
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
What's on offer:
- A competitive market salary with 13th salary
- Extensive and continuous training
- Personal development