Our client, an established EMI with a growing international client base, regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus, is expanding its team in Nicosia and looking to hire a Reconciliations Officer/Specialist
- Monitoring of Payment Providers volumes and balances, ensuring available funds for processing.
- Perform daily Payment Providers transactions reconciliations and carrying out reconciliation investigation.
- Data entry of financial transactions in companies’ platform.
- Monthly statement reconciliation and reporting.
- Handling refunds and chargebacks.
- Assist with the day-to-day activities of the Finance Team and the month/quarter/year end processes (including audit).
- Assist in other accounting operations, such as invoicing, preparation of reports, bank payment orders etc.
- Communicating with the development team, on any companies’ platform issues that may arise in relation to payment providers reports;
- Assisting to the development and management of internal controls and processes;
Required Skills & Experience:
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- A minimum of 2-year experience in a similar position in a Financial Institution/Payment Systems/EMI.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written.
- Proactivity and fast learning skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a team structure.
What's on offer:
- Join a dynamic and innovative team with a friendly working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours policy.