If you enjoy designing and building highly innovative customer experiences and solving challenging problems, come join a team of handpicked talent driving a new initiative fully funded by a large financial institution in Cyprus.
We are looking for a Design Thinking Analyst to start a new project, a Digital Platform unique to Cyprus, with strategic significance and high exposure. This role requires excellent UX skills and the ability to hit the ground running. As a foundational member of this growing team, you will be responsible to create and deliver cross-platform designs. The deliverables should achieve the desired Customer Experience that supports the successful implementation of the company strategy.
We are looking to hire experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to launch and grow this digital platform service. You will work in a cloud-native and fully agile environment coupled with a strong investment in the latest technologies in containers and microservices. If this sounds like you, we’d love to speak with you about this great start-up opportunity.
The position is based in their fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Leads the development of the visual and interactive elements of user experiences, refining them towards a polished design, considering typography, iconography, layout, and brand identity along the way.
- Oversees the CX in cross-platform responsive web applications for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Plans, prepares, and illustrates to stakeholders the proposed concept design/ideas to obtain approval and ensures that design will satisfy business needs and CX best practices.
- Participates in Projects and in the process of Requirements Analysis in order to deliver wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, and final assets that will satisfy business needs.
- Liaises and co-operates with key stakeholders to explain the design concepts. Oversees and reviews the implementation process in order to ensure that deliverables are according to specs provided.
- Champions the voice of the customer through his/her work, using user research and user testing to validate and refine concepts.
- Prepares and submits proposals for redesigns of digital assets based on new trends in UX, ensuring that the bank’s applications are up to date with these.
- Executes any other work/task assigned by his/her manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Multimedia or related field
- 3+ years of experience in interactive design/user experience fields
- UX and UI Design
- User journeys analysis tools and methodologies
- Brainstorming, interview, and focus group facilitation skills
- Wireframing and UI prototyping tools
- Experience creating a user-centered design for large scale websites and/or applications and mobile platforms
- Portfolio demonstrating experience in designing for responsive web and mobile
- Developed negotiation and communication skills in English
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints