Our client specializes in designing and developing customized maritime software applications tailored to their clients’ needs. The development of maritime software applications has proven to be one of the most efficient and effective ways for their clients involved in the maritime industry to boost their potentials by applying effective monitoring and simplifying their operations.
By developing these innovative software products for the maritime industry and embracing efficient risk profiling evaluation, modern risk auditing as well as training techniques, our client aims to provide tools and services with the aim to protect their client investment and help them fulfill their strategic goals and objectives.
Due to growth, we seek to recruit a PHP Developer for their team in Larnaca.
- Work on large scale object-oriented applications with PHP
- Perform peer code review and offer recommendations for improvements
- Play a key role in defining the architecture and design of multiple web properties
- Analyze and design complex and scalable solutions that address complex problems
- Implementing, maintaining, and optimizing APIs, Front-End and Back-End features.
- product ownership and sense to contribute to design of UI & UX
- Highly skilled and at least 2-year experience in PHP and PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Zend)
- Familiarity with modern front-end development ( npm, webpack, typescript, composer)
- Experience with Chart libraries, tools and dashboard building experience
- Experience with Git source control
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- An understanding of software development techniques such as Object-Oriented Design, Unit Testing / TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong product sense to contribute back to design UI & UX, design tool;
- Experience in queuing systems such as RabbitMQ
- Understanding of Microservices-based architecture.
- Knowledge on Cloud hosted services (Azure, Digital Ocean etc.)