Are you intrigued or passionate about development and ready to build a new customer-centric product? This is not just another boring Web/Front End Developer job. Why? Because, a large financial institution has invested in Digital Platform, keen on disrupting the market. This start-up operation will build this platform from scratch. Exciting, yes! If Front-End development is not what you are looking for, then perhaps you would be interested in an iOS Developer, Android Developer, Back-End Developer, and/or a FullStack Developer role instead. We have them all!
A workforce of handpicked talent, the best the market can offer will be a part of this exciting new venture. Invested in the latest cloud technologies and structured agile environments, the team will work hard to deploy a customer-centric platform offering something unique to Cyprus.
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing features and functionality, providing efficient and performance-tested solutions. You will work with the latest technologies, in an agile environment on a greenfield project.
If you want to be part of the next big thing in Cyprus and play an integral part in something special, then this is for you. The position is based in a fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia.
- Develop and implement innovative features and functionality for front-end solutions to meet business requirements.
- Interact with Architects, Engineers, Users, other teams, or vendors to translate business requirements into technical requirements and to a coherent design.
- Design user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Investigate and diagnose solutions to incidents in order to restore failed services.
- Implement product backlog in Development.
- Run unit testing procedures and troubleshoot reported defects in Quality Assurance.
- Raise impediments, risks, and issues as early as possible and assists in eliminating them.
- 2+ year of experience in a strong development team
- Comfortable with one or more:
- Angular and/or React and/or VueJs (Typescript)
- Bootstrap, MaterialUI or other
- HTML and CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less etc
- Solid understanding of REST API integration (e.g. Fetch Js, Axios)
- Passion and curiosity to learn and utilize new technologies
- Ability to develop modern responsive applications
- Proficiency with Git
- Ability to write and maintain unit tests
Will be considered as a plus:
- Experience with React Native/Flutter or Native mobile development
- Good understanding of cloud-native development,
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Previously worked with Protobuf
What's in it for you:
- Competitive above market salary.
- Working in a fully agile environment, you'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up.
- This is an opportunity to operate and develop a platform on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing. You'll be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about technology and product development, and believe that world-class service is critical to customer success.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and develop something from scratch!
- Remote work would be considered once the team is up and running