If you are involved in the Real Estate business and looking to join the leader in the market, then this is for you. Our client, who is one of the most established Asset Management and Real Estate firms in Cyprus, is looking to hire an Onboarding Specialist for their offices in Nicosia
The is not your ordinary Real Estate role. Here, you will undertake the whole process of understanding the portfolio of assets of the Company and execute all necessary actions to help the onboarding of these assets onto the company's asset portfolio. Building and maintaining strong networks with various governing bodies and agencies is key to your success in this role
- Reviewing and analyzing real estate, planning, and legal documentation of an assigned real estate portfolio
- Coordinating with Institutional clients, Associates, and Sponsors for the management and processing of assets
- Delivering comprehensive Due Diligence reports, (technical, physical, legal, and transfer risks) and recommending risk mitigation options
- Building and maintaining relationships with local authorities e.g., Planning office, Municipalities, Land Registry, as well as external Property professionals
- Coordinating the selection and appointment of third-party technical advisors and managing relevant deliverables
- Liaising with third-party legal advisors for the preparation of the legal documents required for the sale and/or transfer of assets.
- Managing the end-to-end asset transfer process
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in the area of Real Estate or related fields (e.g., Real Estate Management, Civil Engineering, Planning & Development, Property Appraisal)
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Membership to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) will be considered an advantage.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good communication and organizational/interpretation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Previous experience will be considered an advantage