Our client is the leading manufacturer and distributor of a global FMCG brand within the Libyan Market. Having the majority share of the market, they are experiencing growth due to product diversification and market expansion and now seek to hire a Trade Marketing Executive for their operations in Tripoli, Libya.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager assisting in leveraging Sales performance by providing high-quality Marketing services targeting different Trade channels and maintaining synergy with the Marketing function
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Motivating and maintaining long-term relationships with trade customers to achieve corporate Development & Sales objectives through planning and executing long-term loyalty programs for trade customers’ sales supported with all relevant tracking tools in order to ensure the quality of program execution.
- Representing sales function in the process of new product launches handling pipeline forecast, recommending packages & price points in cooperation with Regional Sales Managers & supervision of the National Sales Director.
- Planning and executing marketing calendar of particular trade channels such as Modern Trade & Key Accounts inline with Corporate Marketing Calendar to insure synergy between Trade Marketing activities and Consumer Marketing activities.
- Collecting and analyzing all relevant information about competitive activities cross-trade channels and communicate it to management to take appropriate actions.
- Improving merchandising performance in different trade channels through setting merchandising standards and developing innovative merchandising tools that reflect on sales volume and visibility
- 5 years of experience within an International FMCG company with global brands/products
- Experience in Trade Marketing
- Experience in new product penetration and channel development.
- Strong interpersonal skills building and maintaining relationships with key partners
- Establishing priorities for different projects.
- Strategic focus. Thinking Skills. Innovation.
- Strong Communication Skills in English and Arabic
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent Computer literacy ( Windows applications).
- You must be willing to relocate to Tripoli, Libya
What's on Offer:
- Competitive market salary (paid in US Dollars)
- Accommodation and transportation
- Relocation assistance to Libya
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flights to the country of origin