We are looking for a Technology Risk and Compliance Analyst, to join a team of A-grade techies working on the latest digital platform, unique to Cyprus. This is a start-up operation, fully funded by a large financial institution invested in the latest technologies
A workforce of handpicked talent, the best the market can offer will be a part of this exciting new venture. Invested in the latest cloud technologies and structured agile environments, the team will work hard to deploy a customer-centric platform offering something never seen before in Cyprus.
The team is looking for a passionate, IT Security and Compliance individual to help keep the business on track.
In this role, your main focus will be the overall design, monitoring, and review of the implementation of the Organization’s Risk Management and Compliance Control Frameworks (Information Security, Data Privacy, Operational Risk, Compliance, etc) aiming to prevent and reduce risks and ensure the proper protection of the Organization’s assets and information.
If you want to be part of the next big thing in Cyprus and play an integral part in something special, then this is for you. The position is based in a fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia.
- Records, reviews, communicates, and implements framework policies, methodologies, standards, procedures, and controls with a view to the proper implementation of the framework and the proper protection of the information assets and systems of the Organization, in line and as appropriate with the requirements defined by best practices and where applicable as defined by the Group control functions.
- Applies the methodology and participates in the performance of Information Security and Cloud Risk Assessments and defines action plans to mitigate the risks identified.
- Applies the methodology and participates in the conduct of Outsourcing Security Risk Assessments and defines action plans to mitigate the risks identified.
- Applies the methodology and participates in the conduct of Data Privacy Risk Assessments and defines action plans to mitigate the risks identified.
- Evaluates the materiality of systems and processes considering the information they manage / process, take informed decisions when assessing security risks and prioritize the resources for implementing the action plans.
- Monitors the progress of implementation of the actions specified in the risk mitigation action plans, supports their resolution to eliminate weaknesses on the Organization’s systems, evaluates their successful completion, and performs related risk acceptance activities.
- Acts as a liaison with the Group control functions in order to facilitate their involvement and achieve the completion of the required activities in terms of Risk Assessment and Risk Management.
- Conducts controls maturity assessments, analyzes the results, reflects the maturity level and defines action plans to mitigate key risks, to ensure the Organization’s compliance with the various Risk Management Frameworks.
- Develop reports, presentations, and material for reporting to various Committees at an Executive level.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or in Information Security
- Professional Qualifications
- Master of Science degree in other related fields as well as professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, or related
- Working experience in Risk Management (Information Security, Operational, Data Privacy).
- Familiarization with relevant laws and regulations (e.g. GDPR, PSD2, ECB directives, PCI) will be considered as an advantage.
- Working experience on fintech applications will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Greek & English.
- People handling skills and very good interpersonal skills.
- Very good presentation skills in technical and business terms.
- Structure Analytical and Critical Thinking.
- Efficiency in time management, prioritization of tasks and working within the predetermined deadlines.
- Ability to take initiatives and make decisions.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
For more information on the entire project, click here to view our video trailer