Our client, an international FMCG company with operations in Europe and North Africa, seeks to hire someone for an Operations Management program to join a succession planning program. You will be based in Cyprus and work closely with the team in both Cyprus and North Africa.
The purpose of the program is for the trainee to work alongside managers - primarily the Operations Manager, and accept delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager in a specific department.
Why Apply: This role is ideally suited to a career-minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it. We will test your skills and capability to their limits, but this will enable you to grow as you keep learning and evolving with the job. The job will give you some fantastic opportunities to work with international standards, with a variety of people at all levels of seniority.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization
- Overlook that policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Evaluate work output
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including finance, accounting, production, marketing, sales, reporting, purchasing and projects
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity
- Attend periodic evaluations
- Use and create company reports to analyze sales, financials, and inventory activity
- Identify trends and recommend proactive or remedial action to manage business situations
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
The training program will last 6 months. The candidate must achieve a passing score in all areas of the management trainee program in order to continue within the company. .
- Recently qualified ACCA is an advantage
- Several years experience in an audit/accounting role, logistics, and/or operations role
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- The position requires proficiency in Excel and good knowledge of Word and Powerpoint. Experience with SAP would be considered an advantage
What's on offer:
An attractive package is offered, coupled with extensive training and development.