Our client is looking to recruit a well-organized person for an Office Administrator responsible for the administration of the company by coordinating office activities and operations in compliance with company policies.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Manage phone calls and email correspondence. Answering incoming phone calls and providing basic information regarding the services provided by the company. Emails received requesting information regarding the services should be forwarded to the appropriate department.
- Create and update records, in the CRM software, of prospect customers originating from Cyprus or other foreign markets that the company operates in.
- Create customers file and has overall supervision of the filling/archiving system.
- Works in collaboration with the Laboratory Department regarding the services provided for each customer received.
- Works in collaboration with the accounting department for the finalization of the customer’s file.
- Works in collaboration with the Clinical Consultants department in Cyprus and Administration Offices at the company’s foreign markets, regarding the provided customer services and the preparation and delivery of consumables needed.
- Good knowledge of the English Language
- A diploma or a bachelor’s degree of subject related to administrative studies or customer service, behavior, and relationships.
- Computer literate incl. Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Developed a sense of responsibility.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills