WorkForce International is partners with successful technology integration and reselling group in high pace growth working with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative customers. They are at the forefront of every new technology and with that unique expertise, they help the most advanced enterprises, unicorns and rising startups achieve their goals: performance and cost optimization, secure apps & websites, cloud/global data centers.
We are working with them to recruit a talented Professional Services Engineer to integrate and architect SaaS and Cloud solutions.
What does it mean? Here you go:
- Provide technical expertise to new and existing customers.
- Responsible for automation and customer success reports.
- Manage the technical aspects of new customers.
- Communicate technical design requirements and implementation details to the sales team and customers, both in formal documentation and verbally.
- Communicate account and project status with internal teams.
- The document, and implement leading cloud solutions for internet and cloud-native customers in CDNs, Identity Management (Okta+Auth0), Cloud Log Management Solutions, SD-WAN, and other SaaS solutions in Cloud Security, Web Performance, DNS, DevOps, and AWS.
What does it take to do this role?
- Is it all about the experience? 3+ years of proven success within a technical customer-facing role.
- Technology, technology, technology. The successful candidate would bring industry understanding and technical hands-on knowledge in our main focus areas-CDNs, Identity Management (Okta), Cloud Log Management Solutions / SD-WAN, and other SaaS solutions in Cloud Security.
- How it's done? They work in a highly agile environment and prefer to solve issues with automation and creativity rather than manual work - therefore you should do it the same?
- Architecture - Broad, high-level knowledge of Internet architectures.
- Knowledge of proxy servers, CDN, and caching technology or significant knowledge in on-prem web servers (Nginx, envoy, etc) is needed
- You have the ability to automate daily tasks with scripts, mainly consuming APIs and transforming them in a language of your choice.
- You have an excellent understanding of network monitoring, debugging, sniffing, and related utilities for UDP and TCP/IP networks.
- You are a Solutions Pro. Proven ability to design, direct, document, and implement solutions in at least one of our clients' focus areas (CDNs, Cloud Security, DevOps/AWS).
- You are a team player: Technical leadership skills for supporting project management, back office & pre-sales staff, and managing projects with little supervision.
- Experience and talent in customer-facing activities.
- You have superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Sometimes it gets complicated therefore you have the ability to creatively solve complex problems.
- Some advantages and nice to haves are - knowledge in AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Microsoft’s Azure.
- And a significant one. Knowledge in serverless scripting (lambda, CloudFlare workers)
- Fluent English, additional languages are an advantage.
- Highly motivated, autonomous, and intelligent. Ability to work alone as well as part of a team. Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid operating environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. A quick learner who delivers.
- And of course - working remotely