WorkForce International has partnered with a software engineering firm with international affiliation. They are expanding their product team and looking to hire a Product Manager. This is a unique career opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic professional who is up to the challenge of working with a true B2B multi-tenant SaaS platform using state-of-the-art technology as well as transforming great and innovative ideas into working products! They work as product teams, where collaborative and parallel work within the working best practices is the rule, not the exception. You will be part of one of the top Cloud Native/Agile transformed teams, where the quality of deliverables and optimized delivery are embedded within their DNA! As a group, they are proud to offer fit for the purpose of innovative products that meet the business needs of our customers.
Reporting to the CTO, the Product Manager will be responsible for features and further product development including RnD work when necessary. With the guidance and support of the CTO, you will be ensuring that the product evolution supports the Company’s overall vision. Furthermore, you will be gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements based on ROI and create relevant user stories for the team for implementation on a continuous basis. Within the Product team, you will be working closely with Developers, Site Reliability and QA Engineers, UI Designer, Business Analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure that customer revenue and satisfaction targets are met.
- Analyze and understand market areas and trends, competition, customer/user requirements in depth
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases
- Successfully assess the needs of the customers and stakeholders
- Be the voice of the customers and users
- Work collaboratively with the Product team utilizing cutting edge technologies
- Collaborate actively with the rest of the team and be receptive to ideas ensuring state of the art functionality
- Prioritize features backlog
- Propose, monitor, and track milestones
- Communicate progress and escalate issues
- Ensure no quality compromises are done
- With the support of the CTO align activities and products with other PMs
- Create user stories with success criteria
- Perform user research, user interviews, and personal development. Create user journeys
- Define metrics and KPIs for the product
- BSc in Computer Science or a similar discipline
- At least 3 years of Product Management experience
- ‘Can do’ attitude and problem-solving ability
- Strong team player
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in the English language both written and oral
- Ability to see the full picture
- Use ticketing tools i.e. Jira effectively
- SaaS multitenant Platform experience will be considered as an advantage
- UX/UI experience will be considered as an advantage
The successful candidate will become a member of a high-caliber multinational team and an established company that is growing fast due to the successful products they have developed that are targeting global markets.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, including company-covered health insurance, Provident Fund, gym membership, flexible working conditions and other benefits.