Our client, an international FMCG company with operations in Europe and North Africa, seeks to hire a Reporting Analyst to join their team in Nicosia. You will be based in Cyprus and work closely with the team in both Cyprus and North Africa. Traveling to Libya will be required on a frequent basis.
The purpose of the role is to work alongside managers - primarily the Operations Manager and assist in improving efficiencies within departments.
Why Apply: This role is ideally suited to a career-minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it. We will test your skills and capability to their limits, but this will enable you to grow as you keep learning and evolving with the job. The job will give you some fantastic opportunities to work with international standards, with a variety of people at all levels of seniority.
- Generate/develop analysis, metrics, and reports to provide meaningful information to top management, sales managers, and operation.
- Collection of data and creation of management reports.
- Maximum utilization of software applications available with the Company and automate current manually prepared reports
- Follow up the implementation of the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
- Recommendations for cost reduction.
- One-off works or projects assigned by management.
- Projects costing and cost control
- Optimize bureaucratic procedures to fasten decision-making.
- Develop and/or follow up reports to support decision making for sales and marketing
- Internal audit procedures review and suggestions for improvement
- Prepare and presents reports for management meetings
- Local and international branches cost control
- Training records and cost control
- Provide management support and assist the Operations Manager in any other tasks as required
- Qualified ACCA/ACA with experience in Audit
- Must be an EU national living in Cyprus
- Fluent in English and Greek is required
- Excellent computer, ERP, and CRM knowledge
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
- Strong financial and numerical skills
- Ability to travel to Libya frequently
What's on offer:
- Competitive market salary
- Exposure to an international group and global standards
- Excellent learning curve
- All expensive paid when traveling