Our client specializes in designing and developing customized maritime software applications tailored to their clients’ needs. The development of maritime software applications has proven to be one of the most efficient and effective ways for their clients involved in the maritime industry to boost their potentials by applying effective monitoring and simplifying their operations.
Maritime software applications offer a mariner-friendly working environment by embracing shipping business rules and best practices and they are designed in such a way to prevent adverse effects to the end-users daily routines. They develop maritime software by utilizing Microsoft tools thus safeguarding high performance, transparency, accountability, and accuracy.
By developing these innovative software products for the maritime industry and embracing efficient risk profiling evaluation, modern risk auditing as well as training techniques, our client aims to provide tools and services with the aim to protect their client investment and help them fulfill their strategic goals and objectives.
Due to growth, we seek to recruit a .Net Developer for their team in Larnaca.
- C# backend development on distributed multi-tier/microservices systems
- Working with technologies including .NET/C#, WebAPI, RabbitMQ, MSSQL
- Working on the entire system and all layers and stages of the development process.
- Building web applications and APIs using .NET, .NET Core
- Design and develop Front-end flows and components
- 3+ years of commercial experience working with .NET/C#
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture and RESTFul web-services
- Good knowledge of source control tools such as Git, Azure DevOps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Code First and Entity framework
- Exposure to CI/CD processes and tools
- Good knowledge of caching mechanisms