We’re looking for a content writer / UI designer to join our client’s team at Jinius, the digital economy platform developed by the Bank of Cyprus. They are based out of the Sporting Club in Latsia, Nicosia. They have a vibrant and inclusive culture of a start-up and are in the process of building a team of talented people to help them reach their vision and we’d like you to join them!
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for projecting the image of the platform and its strategic goals by creating content and delivering cross-platform designs in collaboration with the Platform and vendors.
- You will create relevant content to achieve the Platform's business objectives and you will monitor the implementation of actions related to the creation of messages and content, in order to ensure its proper, effective and timely dissemination in the appropriate media, including owned websites, blogs, social media and the application itself.
- You will supervise the correct application of the brand manual that determines the communication of the Platform in all media.
- You will develop in collaboration with external vendors the visual and interactive elements of the user interface, refining them towards a polished design, considering typography, iconography, layout, and brand identity along the way, to satisfy business needs and UX best practices.
- You may use your design skills to create marketing materials such as graphics, packaging, logos, billboards as needed.
- Proven work experience as a content writer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles and designs
- Familiarity with web publications and creating digital content
- Excellent communications writing and editing skills in both English and Greek
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Hands-on experience with UI Design software (e.g. xD, Adobe Photoshop)
- Degree(s) in relevant subjects e.g. Design, English, Journalism, or related field
You will get a laptop, 2 screens, wireless keyboard, and mouse, in addition to:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work from home policy
- Friday half days
- Bi-weekly sprint reviews with drinks and snacks
- Free use of the sporting club tennis and futsal field
- Monthly knowledge sharing sessions
- Latest technologies and learning opportunities