Our client is an established EMI licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, since 2017. With international affiliations, and a growing presence they are looking to hire a Junior KYC Administrator for their Compliance team based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Conduct ongoing client reviews and Due Diligence
- Conduct annual client reviews for entities/individuals in accordance with a risk-based approach
- Ensure that KYC/Due diligence information/documentation provided by clients falls within the Company’s requirements;
- Make sure that CRM systems are fully updated and accurate information is passed therein in relation to clients’ data;
- Perform client’s negative database screening through software such as World-Compliance and resolve/investigate the possible hits
- Monitoring the AML risk level of the clients;
- Work closely with the Customer Support & Onboarding Department to make sure that the AML procedures are;
- Escalating any suspicions pursuant to AML to the AMLCO;
- Perform any other ad-hoc AML-related tasks.
- Bachelor Degree;
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position;
- English at a high level (read, spoken, and written);
- Any comfortable communication in additional languages will be considered an advantage;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Basic knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools;
- Pleasant personality.
Additional Skills & Experience
- Any AML certificate/diploma will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in a FI/PS/EMI will be considered an advantage;
- Flexible to travel;
- Willing to attend several seminars.
What's on offer
- Join a dynamic and innovative team with a friendly working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Flexible working hours policy;