We’re looking for a project coordinator to join our team clients, based out of The Sporting Club Latsia in Nicosia. A vibrant and inclusive culture of a start-up, backed by Cyprus’ most trusted financial institution.
- The role revolves around the management and monitoring of initiatives within a new and dynamic project (digital economy platform). Reporting to the Delivery Manager, you will have the responsibility to monitor initiatives and projects and ensure their delivery within the timeframe and at the expected quality.
- Furthermore, will gather questions and problems which must be addressed ensuring their quick resolution with the corresponding in-charge person.
- Finally, you will be responsible to generate and present project results reporting as well as coordinating and liaising with external partners and customers.
- University Degree in Business Management, Project Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience as a project coordinator or manager
- Experience in start-up companies and the technology industry will be considered a strong advantage
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum and SaFE or a relevant certification such as Certified ScrumMaster is good to have, but not required
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 or PMP or relevant certification is good to have, but not required
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to provide accurate and regular reporting and project updates to senior management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English or/and Greek Language.