Our client, established in the Libyan market and a leader in the FMCG industry is looking to hire a Capabilities Manager for their Headquarters in Tripoli, Libya.
Working closely with the Head of HR, you will be responsible to design and implement capability development programs for management and staff
- Create a Capability roadmap and training curriculum
- Lead Functional Capabilities initiatives: Design, deployment, and delivery of specialized functional capability programs and curriculum in accordance with people strategy, as per the Capabilities plan in alignment with the training budget
- Partner with LT to develop & execute HR strategies that directly support and enable business objectives and embed a contemporary organizational culture.
- Supervise the updates on the performance management system cycles, forms, rating scale & distribution curve
- Collaborate with Head of HR in providing a world-class learning and talent development process. In addition, identify key talents in the country and develop their management and business-related required skills.
- Lead the people agenda to ensure organization design and people systems supports delivering the organization's objectives.
- Lead the annual succession planning and talent review process for the organization, identify critical roles, and prepare potential talents and pipelines.
- Safeguard the future potential needs of the organization in alignment with line managers by managing the career development planning process & advice on their development.
- Lead the implementation of the country engagement agenda in-line with the people pillar.
- Measure capability programs’ impact and acts on insights
- Degree in HR and/or Business Management
- 5 years of experience in a similar role within the FMCG industry
- Ability to identify areas of development within people/teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Ability to work with Information Systems
- Willing to relocate to Libya
What is on offer:
- Competitive tax-free salary (paid in dollars)
- Housing and transportation
- Full medical coverage
- Return tickets to your country of origin