WorkForce International has partnered with a leading global provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting, and related services. Its mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, they strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
For their team in Nicosia, we are looking for someone with deep marketing knowledge who has experience working with marketing attribution, ROI calculations, and budget allocations in a lead gen business.
The Marketing Analytics and Operations Manager will drive the marketing-related technology, data, and analytics functions within the Data Analytics and Marketing departments. This involves not only monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of the marketing initiatives but taking an active role in the strategy and direction.
You will direct the existing team to improve on existing analytics efforts but also drive new initiatives - including enhancement of data availability and measurement capabilities to push forward our client's marketing analytics strategy. You will work to enhance the analysis of customer journeys and behaviors, set the KPIs for the marketing department, and will monitor the marketing activity on a regular basis to identify patterns, and trends and raise flags when needed. You will be responsible for unlocking new opportunities for growth by discovering insights and using current customer data/trends to fuel decision-making. You will be involved in setting the strategy, benchmarks, goals, roadmap, and methods to support the short- and long-term marketing growth plans.
This is an opportunity to help direct real change in their efforts to use data to make smarter, more efficient, and more impactful decisions while working in a very supportive environment.
- Have a solid understanding of digital marketing and can manage and report on marketing campaign tracking, including sources across multiple channels like web, social, email, webinars, and online communities
- Expand and improve on marketing automation, attribution, and lifetime value initiatives
- Direct and manage efforts related to marketing technology systems
- Work on a daily basis with Marketing and Data Science teams to improve existing efforts and implement/test new strategies
- Liaise with the Data Warehouse team regarding required metrics for analysis
- Share knowledge and expertise with other team members to enable continued team skills development
- Work closely with the Development, QA, UX, Design, Content, and Project Management teams to strategize, ideate, define and run the planned projects and campaigns and to communicate strategy, progress, and results
- Strong experience working on marketing analytics, specifically in high-level marketing strategy, revenue attribution, lead generation, and customer lifecycle
- Experience in driving decision-making on a holistic top-level view across all channels (both paid and unpaid)
- A deep understanding of the interactions and impacts between paid vs organic, brand vs non-brand metrics
- Preferred experience in directing or managing a team of analysts
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Intuitive analytical mind
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction
- Proactive and persistent