WorkForce International has partnered with a leading global provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting, and related services. Its mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, they strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
For their team in Nicosia, we are looking for a Legal Assistant to work closely with their in-house lawyer and company secretary. You will be primarily supporting the legal team in its day-to-day operations as well as supporting the Company Secretary where required.
Providing general assistance to the Legal Department, including:
- Assisting with general administrative matters;
- Assisting with maintenance of documentation, spreadsheets, and legal databases;
- Maintain and supervise the Contract Management System;
- Report generation;
- Document collation;
- Assisting in-house lawyers with contract preparation, negotiation, and arrangements for execution across all business areas;
- Legal research;
- Liaising with external counsel;
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating of Sales Promotions and Non-Disclosure Agreements with customers/business partners and other third parties;
- Assisting with various legal projects as required;
- The review and creation of legal documents.
Providing direct assistance as needed from time to time to the Company Secretary, including:
- The scheduling of managing board and committee meetings;
- Preparation of board and committee agendas and packs/ materials;
- Minute taking and circulation of minutes;
- Follow up of actions from meetings as required;
- Assistance with regards to preparation and filing of corporate and company documentation such as resolutions, statutory and companies house filings.
- Strong academics and presently studying law or in possession of a law degree;
- Superior English communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Additional language skills a plus;
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to work;
- Attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly managing competing deadlines under pressure;
- Enthusiasm to be able to learn quickly;
- Team player;
- Computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Strong organizational skills.
What's on offer:
- Competitive market salary of 24K euros gross depending on experience
- International exposure and global team
- Diverse working culture
- Learning and development programs