Our clients structure and manage shipping investments for institutional investors through the ownership of vessels. Their team in Limassol, Cyprus is growing and looking for a Shipping/Investment Analyst to work closely with senior management in the US.
You will actively interact with investors and banks alongside the senior management team.
- Reporting directly to senior management in the US, you will be engaged in a detailed analysis of shipping markets and investment opportunities in the sector. Key tasks will involve:
- Supply/demand/investment analysis of various vessel types
- Monitoring / projecting investment performance using DCF calculations, NPV / IRR, and similar metrics
- Monitor performance of public peers using EV / EBITDA, P/NAV, and similar ratios
- Investor reporting – Periodic reports and board meetings
- Assist in approaching new investors
- Experience in Shipping and Investment Analysis
- Understanding of broader financial markets and their impact on the shipping industry
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones as part of a small team in a competitive environment
- Ability to engage with external stakeholders
- Expertise in Excel and Powerpoint
- Shipping business degree / MBA / CFA would be considered an advantage
- Willingness and ability to travel to the USA