WorkForce International has partnered with a leading global provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting, and related services. Their mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, they strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
Due to growth, we are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst, for the Onboarding of retail clients, based at their office in Nicosia
The Senior Business Analyst (Retail Onboarding) will oversee the day-to-day of the company's eKYC function working with other Business Analysts, Management, external vendors, and other business units to continually improve the eKYC and Onboarding product coverage.
The teams that you will collaborate with work in Agile and follow best practices related to Business Analysis and Project Management. Relevant experience working with eKYC vendors, either via similar a similar role in Financial Services/Gaming or via working directly for an eKYC vendor, is required.
- Lead communication efforts with both new and prospective vendors (remotely and in-person), consistently demonstrating timely, accurate, and professional communication
- Support the end-to-end onboarding of any new vendors, which includes legal/commercial agreements, product implementation, and performance reporting
- Collaborate with internal business units to ensure successful implementation of new eKYC products and/or iterative improvements to existing eKYC products
- Report to Management regarding eKYC vendor performance, customer Onboarding trends, etc.
- Ensure team adherence to all internal protocols, including (but is not limited to): monthly eKYC billing, robust documentation of vendor communication; documentation of internal approvals; maintenance of a 1 day SLA for Onboarding cases; prompt troubleshooting of performance issues impacting (or related to) eKYC products; etc.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working directly with eKYC vendors
- High proficiency working with Salesforce, preferably Lightning
- Intermediate knowledge of Atlassian suite of products, namely Confluence and JIRA
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), both with internal and external parties
- Ability to both identify and understand customer needs and implement solutions accordingly
- Robust documentation and organization practices
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Intermediate MS Excel skills (pivot charts, v-lookup, index formulas)
- Business Analyst certification(s), “ECBA” or equivalent, preferred but not required