For more than two decades, our client has supported organizations around the world to formulate and manage their Cloud & Information Security strategy to mitigate their operational risk. Due to growth, they are expanding their presence in the Greek market and looking to hire a Sales Director for their office in Athens.
Your experience in Cyber Security coupled with an extensive background in Sales, drive, market knowledge, and people management will play a pivotal role in your success in this role.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Execute the sales strategy to drive growth and market penetration
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
- Lead and motivate the sales team to achieve sales targets
- Develop and maintain customer relationships to meet Sales objectives, address customer inquiries promptly and professionally to understand their business objectives, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate to enhance and implement the company's strategy and visibility in the markets, through refining marketing messages and selling points and provide strategic information regarding customers, markets, technology trends, and competition
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals
- Actively participate to open doors to new customers – you should be able to add a sufficient number of new qualified opportunities in the pipeline to meet business growth objectives
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes and being accountable for hands-on sales; from inception to business management
- Be accountable for monthly sales forecast and weekly reporting
- Highlight gaps in organization capabilities and support the company's management to build the local organization as needed e.g. in account management and technical support
- Support the company's participation in selected trade shows, exhibits, and conferences
Requirements and skills
- 8 -10 years of successful experience in a similar role
- Relevant sales and industry experience, specifically in the Cybersecurity sector
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, professional sales, or related curriculum. A Master’s degree will be considered an advantage.
- Proven successful experience in managing and achieving sales and team targets
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence, and demonstrate sound business judgment
- Superior customer service and relationship-building skills
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-driven and independent way of working, competitive team player with a huge desire to WIN
- They offer a competitive compensation package including medical private insurance as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
- Travel expenses
What else can you expect?
They are proud to be nominated as a Great Place to Work company listing them among the best workplaces. They foster and support a working environment that provides qualified employees and applicants with equal employment opportunities.
They are also proud to offer an exceptional opportunity to work in a high-technology business and to develop your competencies further. You´ll have a central and independent role in building the business. You get to work in a dynamic, fast pace, agile and challenging environment supported by a team of friendly professionals.