Our client is one of the world's largest online brokers. They offer CFDs and other derivatives on forex, indices, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and synthetics to millions of registered users across the globe. Their team in Limassol is growing, and we are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager.
You’ll be part of the Project Management team, which oversees the development and implementation of project plans. This includes driving strategic initiatives and projects across the company. They enable effective communication among multiple teams to create a well-coordinated flow when working on a project. They also prepare contingency plans to mitigate risks and make sure that project goals are delivered.
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll plan and initiate projects, direct project execution, and ensure that the final result meets client expectations and our standards. You’ll devise strategies for the efficient collaboration of different departments to achieve excellent results.
- Develop detailed project plans, provide resource availability and allocation, and deliver every project on time within scope.
- Be responsible for managing scope, time, quality, risks, and benefits through a defined project management methodology and process governance.
- Clearly define the project scope, key deliverables, and desired outcomes, and control it throughout the project.
- Establish and implement change control, communication management, quality management, and risk management throughout the project until it is completed.
- Effectively manage the project team and be responsible for stakeholder management by conducting regular team meetings to determine progress, highlight risks, and raise and appoint questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Secure and manage the required resources for cross-division and cross-function interdependencies and facilitate the prioritization of shared resources across multiple projects.
- Motivate teams and resolve conflicts and disputes tactfully.
- Identify potential roadblocks and create resolution strategies.
- Collaborate with all departments and management to ensure projects are progressing to meet the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Participate in developing the company's strategic initiatives and their implementation at the company level.
- Track and escalate the performance of the strategic plan, including alignment and tracking.
- Develop and manage strategic communications.
- University degree in an IT or business-related field
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience in managing IT, and software development projects
- Demonstrates skills in decision-making, teamwork, and problem-solving
- Strong tendency to take the initiative, welcome responsibility, and cherish learning opportunities
- Ability to think and act fluidly, decisively, and strategically to develop solutions to problems
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Previous fintech industry experiences
- Project management certifications such as PMI and PRINCE2
- A proven track record of managing projects from start to finish, on time, and within budget
- Market-based salary
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
- Access to Provident Fund
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Stunning office with 360° sea and mountain views