Our client, is a Nicosia based business consulting firm focused on business setup, location and localization services in Cyprus and the UAE. Being in business for 13 years, they are known for the outstanding quality of their services timely procedures.
What makes them unique is their small but highly committed and experienced team who work closely with their clients.
We are looking for an Administrator to support both the office and the Managing Director
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Communication with prospects, clients, cooperation partners and service suppliers;
- Marketing and business development activities;
- Their business setup and visa and service (Cyprus and UAE); and
- Internal office administration.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role and industry
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent in English language, orally and in writing;
- Familiarity with Greek, enabling you to handle business matters;
- You must have a love and skills for writing - marketing material, social media content, client contracts etc.
- You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Remote work might be possible to some extend, mainly office presence will be required.
- Flexible working hours are possible and subject to arrangement based on mutual needs.