Our client is an UK FCA authorized electronic money institution, that provides true digital banking experience for SMEs and private clients. There purpose is to make life of SMEs easier by creating a friendly digital environment with 100% reliable tools with cutting-edge fintech, regtech and legaltech solutions. As they are experiencing growing pains, they are looking to hire an enterprising and self-motivated Onboarding Specialist / KYC Analyst to join their team in Limassol.
As part of their team, you will play a key role in reshaping the future of embedded finance by delivering payment products for entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Independently onboards clients into the system, opens and closes accounts and handles transitions and conversions to the system.
- Serve as an advisor to clients as they onboard/transition/convert to/from organization products and solutions.
- Obtains and reviews the appropriate documentation and reference data, and ensures regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed prior to opening accounts.
- Ensure high quality and timely completion of all client due diligence requirements
- Recertify the KYC forms (Due Diligence Package) for completion
- Perform necessary checks using external website search engines to complete the recertification of the KYC
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a Risk Analyst, KYC Specialist, or Compliance Specialist
- Understanding of payment services and products in Europe and the UK
- Preferably, domain knowledge in Fintech, such as payments, foreign exchange (FX), lending, etc.
- A self-motivated who takes accountability for getting things done
- Analytical and commercially sharp mindset
- Ability to lead, grow, manage, and develop your own team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- Exceptional organizational skills with great attention to detail
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary of 29K gross per annum
- Opportunity for professional growth and development as you will join a company in its growth phase
- Comfortable work environment and friendly corporate culture
- Exciting projects and tasks that will challenge and inspire you