Our client is an international corporate service provider, catering to clients specifically from the Scandinavian region. There small team in Nicosia is growing and looking for a junior corporate administrator to provide back office support to their Client Managers.
- Fully Knowledgeable of all procedures related to the Registrar of Companies, including corporate procedures, drafting and preparing the relevant forms.
- Experience with the online platform of the Registrar.
- Experience with changes to company structures i.e. changes of company directors, secretaries, shareholders etc.
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions.
- Opening of bank accounts in Cyprus and in foreign jurisdictions.
- Supporting the Company’s Client Account Managers with their requests.
- Keeping records up to date, both in hard copy files and electronic software/systems used.
- Other administrative duties.
- Experience with a Corporate Service Provider in a similar role is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of the Registrar of Companies.
- Fluent in both English and Greek (written and spoken).
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Efficient, productive and organised.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Approachable with excellent people skills and a team-player
Working hours are 9:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and Friday 09:00 - 15:00 with 22 days
of annual leave.