WorkForce has partnered with a people-focused, diverse and global company where anyone with a passion for innovation is welcome. Since 2002, they have held a leadership position in Information Security and Risk Management. They transform innovative ideas into progressive products and solutions that proactively address information security trends and challenges.
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, they value employee engagement in a winning high-trust and high-performance workplace culture. Therefore, if you are passionate about Security with a flair for Technology and would enjoy working towards the further development of an award-winning platform, as part of an aspiring and dynamic team, then this is for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Account Manager to join our clients Business Development team in Athens, Greece.
The Senior Account Manager will be the person in charge of managing company's relationships with its customers. The successful candidate will be in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company. The goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible.
The Senior Account Manager will manage direct customer relationships and propose value-based solutions, which utilize the complete range of Cybersecurity products and services offered by our client.
This role will report directly to the Sales Manager in Athens.
- Creating and maintaining a sales pipeline and win opportunities
- Ensuring strict timelines and accuracy of pipeline and deal stages
- Articulating issues from weekly reports and executing necessary remedial actions
- Supporting high-level and strategic customers maintaining key relationships
- Building on relationships to influence project creation and continuity
- Acting as company ambassador to customers creating potential business opportunities
- Preparing customer proposals in cooperation and coordination with other company teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent knowledge of written and oral Greek and English language.
- Outgoing and pleasant personality injecting confidence with customers and partners.
- Possess a strong winning and aggressive mentality with a desire to succeed.
- A winner mindset finding solutions to achieve targets.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong will to succeed as well as having a high degree of business acumen.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize activities to achieve business goals.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to strategically think and analyze the needs of clients.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Go-getter, with a strong work ethic and resourceful.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or another IT related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in IT solutions related sales account management.
- Good and wide network coverage of contacts in organizations in Greece.
- Prior experience in selling Cybersecurity solutions & services will be appreciated.
A very attractive and competitive remuneration package according to experience and qualifications, supported by a performance-related incentive scheme will be provided to the successful candidate, such as:
- Base salary
- Sales bonus based on targets
- Company Car
- Mobile phone, laptop, etc