Our client is a prime financial software provider, with a proven track record of excellence and accumulated years of experience in the financial trading industry. We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Graphic Designer to join their team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background with programs like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Colour Theory. They should also possess excellent layout design, typography, branding, drawing, and conceptual thinking skills. Communication and problem-solving skills are a must, as well as careful attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to build your portfolio with a company that values creative work. The position is based in Limassol, Cyprus
- Designing visual imagery for our websites and ensuring that they are in line with our branding.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, and colleagues as necessary. Communicating with the team about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites and apps.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Your Design Skill should be:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Colour Theory
- Layout Design
- Conceptual Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Website Design
- Mobile Design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 2+ years experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator.
- Experience with Adobe Premier Pro or other video / animation software will be considered an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS, and Windows devices and in front-end development web programming
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate
- identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.