Our client who is the leading FMCG company in North Africa, is looking for an individual with a strong commercial and trade marketing background to help in developing marketing strategies for the company that complements the business strategy and market trends.
This position is based in Tripoli, Libya and the ideal candidate must be willing to relocate to Libya permanently.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will reinforce the product awareness, new products expansion and increase the sales volume through developing competitive activation and effective promotions and monitoring the Market with intense and effective Market visits in all areas.
You will be working closely with the Country Sales and Marketing Director, and all Sales & Trade Marketing teammates in order to study and analyze the market needs, the sales needs and customer requirements, to upgrade the product market share while achieving the highest customer satisfaction and the desirables sales and distribution targets.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Formulate company marketing plans and strategies in terms of long term and short-term objectives to reinforce the customer loyalty and Sales awareness.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing goals that reflect on the increasing Sales Volume growth, Market share and sales team’s satisfaction.
- Identify the potential new markets & business outlets opportunities to maximize Consumer preference to our products through Market Visits.
- Develop, manage and implement the marketing campaign, promotional activities and outlets activation according to the marketing calendar of the Company.
- Communicate with Sales teams and Branches teams, to provide sales services such as launching new products, promotions, POS execution, Sales presentations etc.
- Review, Follow up and ensure the posting of all marketing POS materials properly in the market.
- Initiate market research studies or promotions and analyses their findings and Sales results.
- Monitor, Support and develop the Sales & Marketing team activities to match the company’s objectives & strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 8 years, at least last 3 years within Trade Marketing of an international FMCG company
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling. This includes marketing strategy and tactics.
- Arabic and English is must.
- Driving for results: Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goal attainment, tenaciously working to meet or exceed those goals.
- Customer focus: Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions while developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Analytical thinking: To understand component parts and logical sequences to develop plans, identify priorities, anticipate consequences and reach conclusions.
- Willingness to relocate to Tripoli, Libya
What's on offer:
- Competitive tax free salary paid in US dollars
- Fully furnished apartment with all amenities
- Full medical coverage
- 3 x return economy tickets back to home country