We’re looking for an ICT and Infosec Analyst to join our client’s team at Jinius, the digital economy platform developed by the Bank of Cyprus. They are based out of the Sporting Club in Latsia, Nicosia. They have a vibrant and inclusive culture of a start-up and are in the process of building a team of talented people to help them reach their vision and we’d like you to join them!
- Assess current state of ICT and Security controls, identify potential risks, and develop action plans to mitigate the identified risks.
- Perform gap assessments against ICT and/or Information Security International standards and frameworks (such as ISO/ITIL/COBIT) and against relevant laws and regulations (such as PSD2, ECB directives, PCI, SWIFT) to ensure compliance.
- Conducts ICT and security controls maturity assessments, analyse the results, reflect the maturity score, and define action plans to mitigate key security risks, to ensure the Group's compliance with the applicable Frameworks.
- Monitor the progress of implementation of the actions specified in the risk mitigation action plans, supports their resolution to eliminate weaknesses on the Group's systems and evaluates their successful completion.
- Act as subject matter expert and provides guidance on ICT and/or Information Security governance controls.
- You will contribute to day-today ICT and Information Security Processes (such as DLP Management, Phishing Management, Vulnerability Management, Incident Management, Audit Management etc.).
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Information Technology or Information Security disciplines.
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM or working towards one would be considered as an advantage.
Experience and Skills
- Awareness of IT and IT Governance Controls (ITIL and/or COBIT) and/or ISO27001, would be considered as an advantage.
- IT Audit and/or Information Security Risk experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Familiarization with relevant laws and regulations (e.g., PSD2, ECB directives, PCI, SWIFT) will be considered as an advantage.
- Very good communication skills (verbal and writing) in both Greek and English.
- Very good presentation skills in technical and business terms.
- Very good rational analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Efficiency in time management, prioritization of tasks and working within the predetermined deadlines.
- Very good research skills to map international best practices.